At McKirdy, Riskin, Olson & DellaPelle, P.C., we’re focused on helping New Jersey property owners—large corporations, family-owned businesses or individuals—in eminent domain, redevelopment, property tax and other real estate valuation matters.
Since 1967, we’ve earned a reputation for knowledgeable and aggressive representation, fighting for our clients’ Constitutionally-guaranteed property rights in many of New Jersey’s landmark cases. We’ve helped hundreds of private individuals and businesses successfully challenge the government in eminent domain takings, property tax appeals and redevelopment issues. With McKirdy, Riskin, Olson & DellaPelle, P.C., you get unequalled know-how, experience and litigation prowess in these property rights matters.
Our attorneys have distinguished themselves:
- Appearing as counsel-of-record in numerous reported judicial decisions that guide future decisions in property rights law.
- Designated as Certified Civil Trial Lawyers by the New Jersey Supreme Court.
- Holding prestigious affiliations and designations, including admissions and membership to the bars of the State of New Jersey and United States Supreme Court; and the Morris County, New Jersey State and American Bar Associations, and the ONLY New Jersey law firm designated by Martindale Hubbell in the Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers in the field of eminent domain.
- Selected as the New Jersey representative of Owners Counsel of America®, an organization that brings together the most experienced eminent domain trial attorneys in the country.
- Designated member of The Counselors of Real Estate®, an international organization of top real estate advisors and counselors.
As leaders in eminent domain, real estate tax appeals and redevelopment matters, McKirdy, Riskin, Olson & DellaPelle, P.C.’s attorneys have helped shape the legal landscape in property rights law and ownership rights both in New Jersey and throughout the United States. We are called upon to lecture and conduct educational forums for real estate and legal professionals nationwide, and frequently are asked by news media to provide comment and analysis on landmark property rights decisions.